Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ta-Tas Ta-Tas Everywhere!

Okay. You know how when you buy a yellow car because it's such a unique color all of a sudden you start seeing yellow cars everywhere?

Or when you name your child something like "Sierra" after a specific mountain experience and you think it's totally unique to you and then you find out it's the #1 top baby girl name for 1999? Yeah.

Well in that same vein, I now seem to see ta-tas everywhere I go. This post will be dedicated to the ta-tas, or mere hearkenings to ta-tas, that I see around me. I will update to it as new examples appear, so keep chekcing back!

If you should want to contribute, by all means message me and I will post your examples too!

Enjoy!

Salt and Pepper Ta-Tas

"Sweet and Mellow" ta-tas.

Easter Basket Ta-Tas.

Tele Ta-Tas

Pesto Chicken Ta-Tas.

1 comment:

  1. This add a comment thing wasnt here earlier...woo hoo....unless, it wasn't here for a reason, like, you dont want comments! haha!

    I didn't name Melanee "Megan" because Megan was so popular in 1990....but over the years, we've never known another Megan, I should have used my favorite baby girl name. I'm glad you used Sierra, who cares if others loved it too!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete